Member of Parliament for Ville-Marie - Le Sud-Ouest - Île-des-Soeurs
I hope you are keeping safe and healthy. During this time of uncertainty, I want to assure you that I am working very hard to ensure your well-being. I would like to share with you the most current information on what our government is doing to help you and Canada make it through these difficult times. Due to the rapidly evolving nature of the crisis, programs are also rapidly evolving to meet the needs of Canadians. I encourage you to visit , regularly, https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html for all information related to COVID-19 and programs put forward by the Canadian government.
Should you need anything or have any questions, know that we are there for you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us by calling 514-496-4885 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wash your hands and stay home, unless you are providing an essential service of course! A big thank you to all of you providing these essential services. It is only with your help that we will be able to overcome this pandemic and emerge a stronger country than ever.
Marc Miller, MP, Ville-Marie—Le Sud-Ouest—Île-des-Sœurs
Programs and resources:
– Canada’s Emergency Response Plan (https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan.html), which highlights the various programs available to individuals, families and businesses including increases to the Canadian Child Benefit, a GST credit, mortgage payment support and a reduction in the required minimum withdrawals from Registered Retirement Income Funds among others.
– For resources to support for your mental health and that of your loved ones, please visit Canada’s new portal, Wellness Together Canada at https://ca.portal.gs/?lang=en-ca
– If you are a Canadian manufacturer or business that can assist Canada in meeting the need for medical supplies, your help is needed so please join the Call to Action: Canadian manufacturers needed to help combat COVID-19 (https://www.canada.ca/en/services/business/maintaingrowimprovebusiness/manufacturers-needed.html)
– Consult the website for the Public Health Agency of Canada (https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html) and follow Dr. Thereas Tam, Canada’s Chief Medical Officer on twitter @cpho_canada
– Follow Santé Quebec webpage for the most up-to-date information on the province’s response to COVID19
© 2020 Marc Miller. All rights reserved.